Read Hard

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wonders of Winter

Winter always seems to bring about great reasons to stay indoors--like great movies and books and stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing JUNO which coincidentally starts Ellen Page, who would be an awesome Bella Swan (yes, I'm trying to get on with it and on board with Kristen--and I'm sure she will sway me--but Ellen is exactly like a pictured Bella.)



Ellen Page could also easily play Serena Moore in the movie version of UNDONE. btw...

Some winter books I'm planning to read this Christmas Break--the ominous looking Oblivion Road by Alex McAulay:

And for after Alex has me scared to death... I'll need a something more uplifting like Rachel Hawthorne's Snowed In:

Check out Alex on the MTV Book Author's Blog-it's on my links now. Also a fun new blog I found... Ann Dee Ellis --she has funny interviews with her blog readers--maybe we should try that here one day??? OK--now I must go hunt down so yummy boy toy pictures to share tomorrow... bbs.

No comments: