Read Hard

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

What is Brooke wishing for this Christmas? I'll give you a hint--she's wagging her tail. That's right, I'm adding another pup to the family. She's an 8 month old Akita named Phoenix and I'm going to go pick her up this weekend. She's already spoiled rotten--since she is kennel trained and I'm not much of a kennel person--I bought her a Hardwood Hideaway--which is basically a nice piece of furnature that looks great in the house but is really a kennel for you pet. Much more attractive than a wire cage. I've also already gotten her some toys, too. I'm a sucker.

Is anyone else getting anything special this year?

1 comment:

Alyson Noel said...

Everywhere I look, someone is getting a dog! I think the universe is giving me a message . . .

Have fun with the new pup!