Read Hard

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fun with YA Books

I stumbled across this today, and had way too much fun building myself an army of boyfriends....meet Snake--my jock with a prison-past bf....





There are some other pretty fun little games Random House has--like the King Dork one has a Band name generator--My fake band is Flat Fontanas. Snake's is the Tall Picketers.

And the Bras and Broomsticks site will quiz you to find the perfect spell to change your life!

Mine was the Love Spell--which is odd because most of my answers seemed to involve my hair...and well, I already made Snake, so I'm kinda good on the whole Love thing--but here it is incase you need:

Love Potion

Ingredients:

½ cup grapeseed oil

¼ teaspoon

vanilla extract

1 cinnamon stick(Add two pinches of loose body glitter for extra romance!)


Mix the grapeseed oils and vanilla (and glitter, if you choose) with the cinnamon stick for about 2 minutes.

Repeat this spell over the bowl: "Love like the sun, gentle like the moon,romance abounds, one month until noon"

Pour the potion into a bottle. Apply a dab on both wrists and kneecaps. Relax and wait for the magic of love to take effect.

So 3 great YA book and 3 great time sucks... Enjoy!

2 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

OMG, that is fantastic! I want a Snake of my own LOL

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I love the build a boyfriend! haha! :) :)