Read Hard

Friday, April 25, 2008

Cradle's Still Rockin'












I actually watched some of last night's Rock The Cradle live... it has gotten better, more performance driven. The band is more involved. And the song choices better. I'm sad about the double eliminations, especially this round because at least one of my favorite people (Chloe Latanzi, Jesse Blaze Snyder, or Lucy Walsh) will be going. I voted for Lucy this round, because she just blew me away with her version of Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade. Beautiful song and I loved her voice. Just perfection.










I enjoyed Chloe's version of Freak on a Leash (and who doesn't love that song?) and I still think she is the most unique and unusual contender. And I do like me some unusual. But I also feel like I've seen enough to know I like her, she needs to work on controlling her vocals, and when she's polished up a bit I'd totally be buying whatever she's got to sell.









That brings us to Jesse Blaze Snyder. He's ready for something. Not sure what. Not sure I'm ready for the eighties rock star revival. I'd like to see him dress more modern, 'cus he's hot and I don't feel like crushing on a guy in patent leather. Been there, done that, got the t-shirts. So please, Jesse, I know you can do it--dress like you belong int his decade. Thank you! Ring of Fire was rockin' btw.











2 comments:

Heather Harper said...

Do you watch Idol? I think I'm in love with David Cook...

TJ Brown said...

I don't get MTV and I haven't seen the show. Glad you are nejoying it though.
Teri