Read Hard

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Brooke's Guide for Christmas Shopping

It's that time of year again... time to shop. And being an author, I love to give books. Here's a couple examples (sorry if I ruin the surprise for anyone on my list, LOL):


For someone who shall remain nameless (you know who you are)--How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is The Antichrist:
I actually have a copy of my own, and consult it regularly as it includes many other unsavory boyfriend-types. While I have yet to actually date the Antichrist, I have used this book to determin that I've dated A Closet Homosexual, A Total Bastard, and A Scientologist. Scary, huh?

Who doesn't love evil laughs, secret lairs, and master plans? But not everyone knows how to carry them off. That's where How to be a Villian comes in. Perfect for the wannabee evil-dooer in your life.

And just because I'm a realist (and a doomsdayer), no Christmas list is complete without: