Read Hard

Monday, October 15, 2007

Live Free, Read Hard

October is my fave month. Not only is the weather great--just the right amount of hot and cold--and not only does it smell nice--burning leaves and pumpkin pies--but it is also when all the gouls come out. So in honor of Halloween, I've been catching up on my Fur, Fangs, and Fey readings. I've just finished Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr--and I've been seeing faeries everywhere. I always suspected that one co-worker of mine had been hiding her tail... now I know--she's a dark fey!

And next up is the long-awaited Girls That Growl by Mari Mancusi. Goth chic Rayne must become a cheerleader on a squad who is having a little unwanted hair issue every full moon--What more could you want? ~BT

1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

WL is on my TBR pile. (My TBR pile is frightening. Appropriate for Halloween, huh?)