Read Hard

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Slacking Again--Look, it's a PUPPY!

Ah, yes, I relaize I have not been a very good blogger. And, in fact, I don't have anything to blog about for you. Yes, I will have soon because I had sooooo much fun personal shopping for Breanna in San Fran and I have pictures to pass along of that! But until I get organized, I shall entertain you with pics of Miss Roxy! It was sooooo hard to leave her--it felt like when I left she was this big:

And when I got home she was this BIG:
I swear they grow up so fast! She's getting in her adult teeth, and while I'm not too sorry about those little razors of hers falling out, it does mean she's becoming, well, an adult. Scary! She was wonderful for my Mom (aka Nanna). But then again, she's used to spending the work week at Nanna's. In fact it is so doggy friendly we refer to it as Nanna's Dog Park & Day Spa. Check it out:
Daily soaks in the mud pool (shhh, I think she's sleeping)...
Off leash trail hikes with a refreshing skinny dips in the lake. Cute butt shot, no?

4 comments:

Alyson Noel said...

Aw, jeez I am soooo jealous- she's adorable!
It was AWESOME to finally meet you in SF!

Breanna said...

Aww she's too adorable! I just love dogs, they're so great. And you're right. They do grow up way too fast.

I got my books on Monday. Thank you soooo much! It was so exciting to open the box up and see all the lovely books. They are all sitting proudly on my small crammed book shelf now. =)

-Breanna

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! Way to distract everyone with puppy shots. They work every time. ;-)

okcshoeldy said...

I just wanted you to know that I read "Undone" last night and I enjoyed it so very much. I could not put it down until I finished it. Brooke, it was great!!!!! Yeah, yeah for you!